MLM Training to Get Knowledge of Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by upineter, Jun 29, 2008.

1. upineter

upineter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to share how to get knowledge of marketing from MLM training. I learn real marketing from my MLM training Tiens. I get lots of new and real marketing. This MLM also give me good reference for motivation books, inspirational person, and good personality. So try to join in reliable and have good reputation to get new experience for marketing of your business.

2. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you start most MLM Trainings, they require you first to join in or register in their MLM network. They also wouldn't throw in the motivational books and dvds if you haven't join in yet. Have you already joined and bought their products upineter? If you have, you can also use your new community builder website to market your MLM products. :)

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What types of products or services have you sold through MLM, upineter?

4. JPolito830

JPolito830
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I heard of MLM but never really did extensive research...If someone can give us a background and what they offer, it would be much appreciated!

5. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Jason, MLM means Multi-Level Marketing or otherwise known as Network Marketing. I've pasted the definition below for MLM taken from about.com.

You can also read this thread about MLM.

6. ritajones56

ritajones56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

mlm is a truly fantastic way to earn money, no matter where you live. The Internet has made is all the more lucrative. I would highly recommend to anyone that you join a good mlm company and learn how to properly promote your business online. You will not regret it, despite what the critics may say.

7. Hauritz

Hauritz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An important part of MLM training is to send frequent e-mails. This helps people to stay informed on how your business is doing, and how much it is growing. Keeping people updated on the latest news helps them to stay interested, and like they really belong inside of the system.

8. Osvaldo

Osvaldo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the useful information on mlm training.

Doing business with MLM or multilevel marketing is not an easy task. Most successful MLM marketers believe that their victory was founded on the kind of MLM training that they have.

9. Hauritz

Hauritz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It’s all a nice post to see more information covered in it. MLM is a very difficult business as there will be lot of risk and competition is covered. MLM marketing training is training on the job. From this people will learn how to do the business with success with MLM marketing training. In MLM marketing training people will be getting trained on how to build a business and how make it a success.

10. kelvin02

kelvin02
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your mlm leads. Most recently I got clear multilevel marketing awareness from arm mlm software demo. The demo is clearly explained process of mlm and affords practical knowledge to network marketing clients. In no doubt this demo is must used for every mlm business clients.

11. digitalsignagesg

digitalsignagesg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

mlm is like sales. A numbers game. You need to go fast, and that will drive momentum into your whole organisation as your efforts are benefitting your team members. And they get motivated to run with you. Then identify and train up leaders who can manage their organisation. That's when the passive income comes in.

#11 digitalsignagesg, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  12. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

MLM — or Network Marketing — can be either the best business experience of your life (when it's done right) or the worst (when it's done wrong).

The problem is that 95% of MLM companies fail in the first five years — and when the company fails, everyone loses.

Why do they fail?

Because the people who own and run those companies either don’t know what they’re doing, or why… or they know exactly what they’re doing!

So they’re either incompetent ignoramuses — or they’re crooks.

This is NOT proof that MLM is a scam. It’s proof only that when your opportunity offers a whole LOT of money to be made, you’re going to attract a whole lot of predators and parasites who intend to feed well off those who are desperate, ignorant, greedy, lazy or gullible! (The Five Fatal Failure Factors.)

The solution — and your best protection — is KNOWLEDGE. But make sure that knowledge is accurate, factual and reliable.

Here are two sites where you can learn unbiased, independent, factual, expert knowledge about MLM/Network Marketing:

13. kelvin02

kelvin02
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like your speech. It gives a great explanation to be safe in multi level marketing business. By reason of, I am running an MLM website using MLM software. I could not get success, though I have known about this business. Actually, I hope your facts. It will give end solution to our business.