Merchant Cash Advance...?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by williamjames732, Jun 25, 2013.

1. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,

I want to know what is Merchant cash advance (MCA) funding...? What are the advantages to use this type of financing..? What are the requirements to get MCA funding..?

Waiting for Your reply!!!

Thanks

2. deliah

deliah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A merchant cash advance is basically a cash advanced based on your future business earnings. So the lender advances you money based on your credit and debit card sales. You then repay the money by giving the lender a small percentage of your future debit/credit card transactions. You can read more about them here http://www.unitedkapital.co.uk/how_it_works.html

3. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your reply deliah!!!

Is there any importance for credit report in Merchant cash advance..?

4. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course there has to be ... It seems an unsecured loan by the description, so your credit report will decide the interests and the amount, which you will receive as cash advance. Correct me Deliah or anyone, if I am wrong.

5. candrew

candrew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A Business cash advance allows you to raise finance for your business from you credit and debit card terminal. It requires no security of assets and is more flexible than a business loan. It is the most preferred loan for small business. This kind of loan available for short term investments as well. Some companies like eMerchant Cash Advance payback system is very flexible for the business owners.