Membership Sites Questions

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Robert20, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Robert20

Robert20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Im opening a new membership site soon and had a couple of questions.

1. What is the best membership building platform, or software? Specifically, which is better(for someone with little tech skills but a big vision): WordPress, XSitePro, Joomla, or other?

2. What function do WordPress plug-ins exactly perform? How can they be used and how much can they build?

3. Are there any packages or paid programs for building membership sites that you'd recommend? How good is Yaro's?

Please respond ASAP: Thank you!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

There is no one best membership software, however there is probably one that will work best for you. It will be easier for us to recommend one, if you can please give us a little more info on the type of site you will be launching and the functionality you require from the software you choose.

3. therealdeal

therealdeal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Robert, I know of a Great Membership Site Software That is very easy to use, yet still has some of the bells and whistles you need.

My Company Sells this script and I Personally Back it up with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Video Training included in the members area... For More Information check my signature.

Oh by the way If you try to leave the page you will save an extra $10 bucks,

Hope this helps,

Darren Utke Aka "The Real Deal" Mentor

4. michellebc

michellebc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have done a lot of reading about the topic lately and am currently in the process of building two memberships sites for two different clients.
    I have chosen to use WordPress platform and WishListMember plugin, ( member.wishlistproducts.com )
    Also will be using PremiumWebCart for payment processing and MaiChimp for auto-responder

Other option for creating membership website with WordPress include Digital Access Pass , s2member (has a free version too ) and more.

5. aapkae

aapkae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i would say wordpress is good option to go for websites

6. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I read your topic and I would like to suggest you wordpress platform and WishListMember plugin. That is very easy to use, yet still has some of the bells and whistles you need. Thanks