Measure Your Entrepreneurial Instinct

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Kay, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take the entrepreneurial quiz from Forbes.com and find out if your personality suits being an entrepreneur. No cheating, mind! :) Please take the test before looking at the methodology.

The questions cover five areas: openness, conscientiousness, extroversion, agreeableness and neuroticism.

The position of the black vertical bar at the end of the quiz shows whether you're more suited to working for a boss or being entrepreneurial. This is my result, which leans more towards the entrepreneurial side:

[​IMG]

Take the test here. It would be nice if you'd share your results too. :D

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Interesting quiz, I was a bit further to the right than you Kay. The black line was over the "R" in Agreeable. Sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to copy the image and post it here.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I took a screenshot of mine and cropped it then uploaded it to imageshack, Fergal.

Doesn't surprise me at all you were much further up the scale towards the entrepreneur end! I know my weaknesses though and honestly thought I'd be slap bang in the middle.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't think that where you are on the scale is necessarily a reflection of strengths or weaknesses, it just tells you a little about yourself. Being entrepreneurial isn't necessarily a strength, it's just a trait and we are all different.

5. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OK here goes enjoy! [​IMG]
    Hopefully that worked - I don't want you to be alone in screen shot addition - Kay!

6. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never thought about it as being a trait before, Fergal. I like that idea. :) Or maybe it's a calling. Most entrepreneurs I know have an abundance of faith in many shapes and forms.

And thank you very much Techknowoman LOL. You're obviously doing what you're ideally suited for! :)

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Kay are you referring to a belief in themselves or faith in religion?