May I Get Suggestion From Your Mind?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by ElaineZhang, Dec 12, 2011.

1. ElaineZhang

ElaineZhang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays, more and more marketing ways come into being, we all feel it everywhere in daily life. So May I get suggestion from your mind?:)

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Could you be more specific? Are you marketing a product or a business? Off-line or Online?

3. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends upon your business. If you explain that what type of business are you doing then it will be much easy for me to guide you. Is it goods or services business? Generally now a days online marketing is the most important field in this sense.

4. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean about this?What kind of marketing?

5. ElaineZhang

ElaineZhang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iKode Newsletter Server Would Do It Best

Thanks for your interest and reply. Now I have found a suitable online marketing tool: email marketing. And I have also found a useful newsletter software which is a web based email marketing system for creating, maintaining and sending your mailing lists. Manage your email campaign using statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more. You can try it, too.