Maxthon – The Fastest Among All Web Browsers

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by semontuffel, Apr 8, 2013.

1. semontuffel

semontuffel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Out of many browsers available in the market today, Maxthon is very fast and secure web brower which has emerged out with outstanding performance. You can easily navigate WebPages, browse the Web as you like with this amazing web browser. It is implemented with excellent features, some of which include favorites sections, ad hunter, magic fill and Maxthon multi search. The best part is that you can block unnecessary advertisements and pop ups before they strike. Maxthon boasts very excellent and unmatched security features that allow you to securely save, manage all of your website data on one screen. Even you can customize multi search just by adding additional search engines yourself. These features will definitely make your browsing experience more wonderful. Click here to download this browser for a trial.

2. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't see why it is fastest. The most interesting feature is switching between browser engines such as gecko and webkit. As for rendering speed there are better browsers available, no offense

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wonder how many people are using it in their computer these days. Its the first time I've heard of it.

4. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same with me. I have tried a web browser called 'Rocket Browser' which boasted of seamless integration with facebook so that we dont have to log into facebook but our chats and notifications appear on our desktop, an extremely convenient browser for office workers. It was good and the experience was hasslefree. But this is for the first time I have heard of a browser like this. It aint as fast as the others, but yeah.