Maximum Download Bandwidth with Free Cloud Storage

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by stevex, Jul 7, 2015.

1. stevex

stevex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am running a blog about Movie songs and lyrics but very few visitors my blog is getting. I am looking to provide download features as well in my blog. But I guess I would need some webspace to store my files which I am looking to provide for downloading to my users. I don't want to buy web space rather than I would like to use any free cloud storage service. I want to know which cloud service will provide maximum download bandwidth?
    If there is any other way of doing this please suggest that too. Thanks....

2. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've heard some good things said about Dropbox but for a basic [free] account you only get 2GB of free space. I don't know if that would be enough [space] for the songs you intend to upload. Their download speed however is the fastest I think. You should expect it to be around 80 Mbps.

Other cloud storage sites which might offer more storage space for those who don't pay for the services limit the speeds to 30 Mbps. I must admit though that those speeds are decent — mp3s are small files after all. It would take a minute or at most three to download the files from the slowest cloud storage site.