Martin here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Martin Willard, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello there my name is Martin Willard and I am a business man at heart. I work long hours daily at numerous different projects to try and earn a living from what I do. Most recently I have started a new project to teach the newer people of the Web about how to get into business and what I have learnt. Basically it tells you how I messed up and what you can do to better yourself.

I do like the look of this site and want to more so get involved with this brilliant service. I hope that maybe mine and Fergals sites can interlink and create the ultimate resource for you guys. Anyways, I meant happy to be here and ready to help.

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Martin, Welcome to Business Advice Forum :) Thanks for joining BAF and introducing yourself :) looking forward for your posts.Enjoy your time with us. What is your site link?

3. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Martin, Welcome to Business Advice Forum Thanks for joining BAF and be active :)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Martin, great to met you here on the forum. Please do contact me if you have ideas for how our sites can cooperate.

5. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much!

You can currently see it on my profile as the homepage URL but it will be advertised more soon, it's a new project so I shall be trying to get more content and all that before advertising fully.

Thank you Fergal, I shall contact you very soon with some details on how I think we could possibly work together.

6. Honda

Honda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello and nice to meet you.

7. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much Honda.

8. ducson12

ducson12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Martin nice to meet you