Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Cupcake Lady, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Cupcake Lady

Cupcake Lady
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have started a cupcake business, I have sold at the local framers markets, and some schools also events around town. I have the proper Lic for the business such as permits I rent kitchen space I have business Insurance. I have more money going out then I have coming in . Two questions how do I get business credit? And what am I doing wrong?

2. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always keep in mind that do not make your own assumptions that you are doing right or wrong. If you have got entered in any business then concentrate on it and think that how you can make it successful. Develop strategies and do plannings to achieve your company goals efficintly and effectively. So, if you have enough resources then utilize them in a better solution for your business growh. To get more business ideas to that how you nay run it successful. You must visit or contact with "dailytrader.com" and "businessideas.com". It will be helpful information for you.

3. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you thought about trying to go into catering (birthdays, weddings, graduations, sporting events etc.) or partnering with a local food truck. Maybe even partner with a local bakery or restaurant. You need to get exposure and really hustle to increase sales. Find all the businesses that your service could compliment and start talking to the owners. This kind of business is all about relationships and getting your foot in the door. Even check out the local cupcake shops in your area and study and learn from them. Try to find a niche or selling point as well. What makes your cupcakes unique or better then the rest and try to exploit that. A lot it will come down to how hard you work. Try everything you can think of. Maybe find a popular area blogger and give away a free cupcake package if they write about your business/cupcakes. Maybe put an add in a local magazine. What have you tried beyond farmers markets? Where are you located?

4. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are going right. I don`t think that you have need to make a change in it. Just keep in mind that you have to deliver quality product if you want to keep your customers loyal with your business.

5. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Marketing is the process or technique of promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service

6. AmmyJohn12

AmmyJohn12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should have online appearance to improve the business user from the targeting region.

7. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do you have website for your business . you can promote your business through online Marketing and listing your product through online B2B Portals.

8. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not a big business woman but as far as I understand you don't need business insurance because you are not running a big business. And you should also consider cutting short other expenses like instead of renting kitchen place you should use your own kitchen. The best way to earn is cut short all your expenses and tries to satisfy your customers with good taste of your cupcakes.