marketing web design

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by banksnsons, Sep 8, 2015.

1. banksnsons

banksnsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey! How is everyone? Im looking to make a business out of creating websites, but am not exactly sure how to go about marketing them. i read some posts in the forums over the last hour, but most require startup capital. How could i find my first client so i can start building things up and putting things together? How do you guys think i can find businesses that need websites?

2. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good way to start is probably with the businesses in your area. Do some research, see which ones do not have a website or, if they do, check if you can improve it in any way, go there and speak to them.

You can even build a few pages or a wireframe before visiting them so they would get an idea of what their website can look like.

It's quite hard to start without a portfolio so, I would say, this is what you have to concentrate on, at the beginning.

3. banksnsons

banksnsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah, i agree. before i launch it I'm creating 3 websites to show on my portfolio, i believe that if someone asks me to show them my website quality or recent products, they are definitely going to be asking to see my past work, or something along those lines, so i believe thats the biggest "barrier to entry" in my position. thanks a lot for the suggestion !

4. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The demand for good design has gone very high because of the impact that it creates in the minds of the people. This is very important an aspect to escalate sales.

5. Alika Cooper

Alika Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Remember one thing web design and web development need quality. Work speak itself. Create your portfolio, create your profile on freelancer sites and start to bid for business.