Marketing Strategy

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kumaran, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kumaran

kumaran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have started a buiness on selling some products manufactured in other countries in 2004. I was fully involved in that business and attended all the meetings without fail.. I was having some recent cusytomers at that time. I was parallely working in an IT concern and taking care of both. In between i got lot of works and onsite assignments in my IT work so I parked my business and concentrated on my professional career. Still Iam working in the same concern. And I would like to run my business again. Its difficult for me to renew the contacts I had before.. I would like to know how can I go and start this business activity.... What are the things that I have to keep in mind to get new contacts, renew old contacts and do marketing?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi kumaran, thanks for posting your questions and sorry but I somehow missed your post yesterday. What type of customers will you be targeting with this business? Will you be selling to the public or to other businesses?

The more you can tell us about the type of products you will be selling and the type of customers you will be selling to, the more we will be able to help you.

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The prime factor for any product sell is that you have,

- Advertisemet Knowledge/Plans

No products get sell at a high range if you don't have correct marketing plan and enough marketing advertisement by various means like television, transportation etc.

Please elaborate more about your business and the product you sell then maybe it would be easy to particularly specify more.

4. panaache

panaache
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

I can understand what you must be going through at the moment !
    You can send an e-mail to all your old clients that you know there is an exciting offer for you people, I'm sure this will work !
    Make sure you pay equal attention to this, if you don't want to lose it forever !

5. chweet20

chweet20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A marketing strategy should be centered around the key concept that customer satisfaction is the main goal.
    In management, they used to mention, it costs 6 times to attract a new customer than retaining an old customer. And 80,20 ratio says that, 80 percent of your business is done by 20 percent of your loyal customer. First and foremost concentrate on current customers, they fetch you everything for your business.

#5 chweet20, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  6. onealgrambal

onealgrambal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thge marketing concept of building an organization around the profitable satisfication of customer need has helped firm to achive sucess in high growthe, moderately competitive market.
    However, to be sucessful in market in which economic growth has leveled and in which there exist may competitors who follow the marketing concept, a well developed marketing strategy is required.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.