Marketing home based products like vegetables and flowers?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Aarrick, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Aarrick

Aarrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the effective way of marketing home based products like vegetables and flowers? I cannot see any way to do mass advertisement.

2. stella123

stella123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can go for the online marketing strategy. if you are having the well establish store dealing with different stuffs like vegetables, flowers, and daily essentials. the online marketing is more convenient and best method of promoting your products and services. create a website. have a facility of trading online. create fan-page in all social media. create a viral traffic for the site.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Aarrick have you considered selling your produce to local traders such as small shops and market stalls? Would you consider getting your own market stall to sell your produce?

4. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you are new to doing business it is easy to do your advertising backwards. Almost everybody thinks about how they should advertise their business in order to get more customers. Believe it or not, this is actually backward thinking.

The way to start promoting any business is to first figure out who your customers are. Figure out who would want what you are selling and why. What makes your product better for them than all their other options?

Think about those things instead of just thinking about advertising. Once you have the answers to the questions about who your customers are, then you need to ask yourself how you can get your message in front of those particular people. The more you know about those customers or potential customers, the more obvious it will be figuring out how to get in front of them.

Try it and you will see what I mean.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe online marketing is a good strategy. Another alternative is to market with word of mount in the right target market place.

6. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think signs, waivers, fliers, etc is how you need to market. On the internet use flowers, wedding,city as anchor text for google

Just an idea.