Marketing a new gadget

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by KelvinKind, Oct 3, 2012.

1. KelvinKind

KelvinKind
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

I am having a difficult time marketing a new ipad/tablet gadget and would really appreciate it if you guys can give me some advises.

Recently I invented a new ipad gadget, and acquired a patent for it. I also got a grant from Hong Kong gov. to obtain the patent in US and Mainland China. You can find the product in the website below:

ANicelyDone.com

Since I came from an manufacturing background,manufacturing it is not an issue. The major problem I am facing is finding a distribution channel.

It would be wonderful if you guys can give me some general ideas about where to pitch my product, and who should I talk to.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best,
    Kelvin

• Like Like x 1
  2. Frodo

Frodo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertisement is the word here i guess, but looking at the product I wont predict very bright future for it.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Congratulations and well done on taking your invention this far Kelvin.

Just a quick observation on your website, I see that you have an "Online Store" link in your nav bar. However, I feel that you could increase sales greatly from your site, by adding one or two "Buy Now" buttons in the main content area of your home page.

Have you considered starting an eBay store to sell your product?

What about selling it on Amazon?

What about selling it through resellers such as craft stores, computer shops and Apple stores. Is that something you have done or have planned to do?

4. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make a website with the suitable name and sale your creations at that site. Simple