Many websites offering make money online

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by kamalchandel, Apr 30, 2010.

1. kamalchandel

kamalchandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many online companies and websites offering make money online but at the end they want some amount from visitors, its look like fraud kind of think.

2. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not really, if I understood you correctly. They are applying the money making techniques on themselves, in some respect.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When money's requested upfront to provide you with information about making money online, it's often a scam. I've heard of at least one where all they did was send out a list of links to job sites that advertised online jobs for example. Always search the company online before parting with cash and see if there are complaints lodged against them.

Usually you can find the same information yourself for free about how to make money online that some attempt to sell you. Just take the time to do the research. Visiting reputable sites like here for advice, that have knowledgeable members willing to help, can save you money too. Believe it or not there are more good people out there than bad that are glad to do what they can to steer you in the right direction.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are too many people are making website in money making niche and most of them dont actually know how to make money online. However, there are still some of the online money making site can provide very good information to share with the member. This kind of online money making site basically just earn from the PPC or affiliate, they would say anything from the visitor

5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

they actually do offer earnings from readers but this is if you're willing to sign up under them or something. i do have a site such as "make money online" but its get tiring especially if most of your visitors are more techie than how you did hide affiliate/referral links :D

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do have an online money making site as well but i lack of time to take care of them. The earning is not good because i dont put any affiliate/referrals link, only PPC advertising. And as known that webmaster dont click ads, so finally i sold them out :rolleyes:

7. stevebarnard

stevebarnard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kamal,

Unfortunately there are lots of scammers working on the internet. You can check them out through online-based internet fraud checking websites like ww.scambusters[.]org and ww.ic3.gov. Some websites get initial amounts of money due to their registration process. But mostly scammers misuse the process. I found some online based money making websites, which are genuine:
    - Buxify (which provide genuine Pay to click work)
    - Clickbank (which provide genuine Affiliate work)
    - Servana (which provide genuine SMB work for almost all industries)

I’m sure all of these are verified by other users. From these resources, you can earn large amounts of money; you can even start own business.

8. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The problem with the Make Money Online industry is that many people who try to set up shop in the field don't know how to make money online. They're just capitalizing on keywords with high buying intent. They are regurgitating product built by others who are only selling techniques that don't work. If they did work, and it was easy, why would the sell them? They'd make more money doing it themselves.

Often the techniques being sold are Black Hat, which can get you banned and delisted. In fact recently, some of the top Black Hats on the Net who advocated building 100s of mini sites using spammy link campaigns to win at the search engines have been busted by Google. They are now out of business, when just a few months ago they were bragging about their unethical schemes taking money from 1000s who bought into their fly-by-night, get rich quick schemes.

So, while it is possible to make money online, the industry is crowded with unethical types selling dangerous techniques to gullible people.

As we say at Sitesell - it's best to keep it real and add value to the Net. Take your time and do it right. Your business will last a very long time and won't be in danger of being banned by the search engines.

9. KhyleA.

KhyleA.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of them are fraud. Some even post Testimonials in their site just to convince visitors that they're not fraud. But there are also some that can help you generate income. Look for those sites that give money-back guarantee or look for reviews about the site or complaints, just to make sure.

10. JOEY BONNER

JOEY BONNER
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online can be diverse and wide as to what kind of business it may seem. Make sure to check the kind of products they're selling and to do your personal research about the company and the tricky tactics they're practicing.

11. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think I can actually trust any of them. If someone has tried one of those sites and they have payed you correctly, I would go.