Making Money

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by sagor, May 5, 2013.

1. sagor

sagor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how to make money form the internet . Any one help me.

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its depends upon what talents do you have?If you have specialty in writing you can write articles, if you have some service you can post them to fiverr, if you don't know much you can be a active member to BAF and participate here and you can win some money here also :)

3. briannajonathan

briannajonathan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First analyze yourself. What is your skill. What you know. Then post here. Definitely someone gives good ideas. This is a hypothetical question..!

4. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are various ways to make money from the internet and can fall into 2 categories : online jobs or online business. Which way would you want to go? And based on my experience, the best way to get started is to get some online jobs. There is no money involve to start with, you only need your skills and time. There are different job marketplaces online like odesk.com, elance.com and guru.com. How you do it? You just need register to those job marketplaces, create a good Profile cover or "resume" and apply for jobs that suits your skills.

Goodluck!

5. sam051

sam051
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks buddy for sharing this effective and informative news.

6. simojohn258

simojohn258
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think blogger is the best way to make money online from the internet by using google adsense.

7. rodxzn

rodxzn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what u love do to? ... how much money u will spend for start you business on internet ?

8. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would disagree a bit with rodxzn. It's not about the amount of money you would spend, but more about the actions you take.
    Depending on the type of the business you want to start, there are several several things you have to do first:

- check on the options you have (blogs where you can promote products or ads, building a list and promote to the subscribers, building a membership site etc.) and see which one is more appealing to you
    - get trained - read as more as possible about it, see what others are doing, ask questions on that specific type of business, check what methods to promote that business are available (for example, sometimes you won't be able to promote an affiliate link directly on Facebook, so you will probably have to create a page on a website and redirect it to that affiliate link or write a review article about whatever is that you are promoting and post those links on Facebook)
    - start testing and see what methods of advertising work best.
    - think about a tracking system to have an idea about what brings you results
    - focus on what works only and improve your techniques

• Like Like x 1
  9. Natcoweb

Natcoweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What's your initial budget?

10. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

There are a lot of different ways to make money online, but you have to decide exactly what you are wanting from an online business. When I first started online, I wanted a business that would create recurring income (making one sale but getting paid multiple times for the sale) so that my time could be free to pursue other interests without worrying about money or clocking into a job. I found that affiliate marketing was the way to go, and I'm extremely happy that I chose that path. But it all started with me first knowing what I wanted.

11. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hope that you have already got the answer to your question, but if you have not, may be this would help you out. Online money making and conventional money making are no different from one another. You must no what you love to do. If you do not have a specific liking, then you should have the thirst to make money and learn everything and anything along the way. There is a scope to do a lot of things on the internet. It only depends upon the fact that how much effort are you willing to give to make sure that those things work for you. You can do freelancing, do affiliate marketing and blogging to generate funds from adsense. Once you make your choice, the next step is to work hard and collect cash.

12. finnywoo

finnywoo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am thinking of starting a review website and using video to sell the items. So for example you could build a website that relates to the new Samsung 4 (first thing off my head), now you could use an existing video from YouTube, or make one yourself and post it on YouTube reviewing the phone. Now here is the money bit, install a Amazon shop on the video and give the viewers the option to buy the video direct from the video. The beauty of it is, its an Amazon shop, so you dont have to hold any stock or post anything and Amazon fulfils the order, and you get a commission from the Amazon affiliate scheme (you would have to sign up for that). Again not being spammy but that video app is only available at videojuicer.com

13. BlogMarketingTip

BlogMarketingTip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make money online as a blogger. Write a blog on the topic you like, actively promote it through social media to get free traffic, monetize your blog selling affiliate products and promoting CPA offers. If you don't have any budget to invest - start a free blog on Blogger or Wordpress.com at least. Free blog, free traffic, free affiliate sign up, what else do you need? Start even from scratch with no budget.

14. Dana Franklin

Dana Franklin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can check out freelancer website like odesk and freelancer site. Have you considered doing affiliate marketing too? In where you make money by promoting someone elses' brand or service.

15. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear, friend.

Starting with free blogger is not bad idea at all. It's fully with functions, gadgets, SEO friendly. Within page lay-out, blog poster can apply, edit, embed link from affiliate providers, advertising agent...

Once, you were in any struck of how to using it. Just search for help or make a question "How do I.......?" like this, then there will someone come and rescue you.

But, the important thing is what kind blog/site talking about, how unique and quality it is.

Starting first, if you need any help, I will give a hand, for sure.
    Michael Leng (A monetize blog writer)

16. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I find that it's all about doing what you love to do. By following your passion you will be more likely to persist and do all you can to be successful. Find a specific niche in your greatest interest and either market it, write about it, or find other people with products you can promote. If you stick to your interest, you will enjoy it more too :)

17. haroon6

haroon6
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are many way to make mony online now its depend on you that which type of work you want to start.
    some way of make money online is that:
    blogging
    data entry
    add posting
    article write

18. Cloudc.me

Cloudc.me
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do freelance work or advertise your local business by making website and going to people who will buy it.

19. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways like Article Writing, SEO, Graphic Designing etc.. All its depend on your skills what kind of talent you have?

#19 SoftDev, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  20. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I select doing online business as amazon affiliate by blogging. After have been trying to do in many ways. Today, I am glad to tell you that I got 3 items sold in one day and also the first money amt!!
    Here's is:"C++" Talk About Cell Phone Specifications