Making money with E-book and By Using Facebook Pages:

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by sanamgupta, Mar 5, 2015.

1. sanamgupta

sanamgupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, can you please tell me, what is E-book? How to earn money with E-book? And also explain me the how to make money using facebook page. It is trustworthy or fake?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are several so-called "money-making'' opportunities selling worthless e-books. mostly designed to get purchasers to join a "money-making" opportunity. Both these and the programs that supposedly show you how to make money using Facebook pages are fake, and are not worth wasting your money.

3. saraali786

saraali786
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also try LikesPlanet and Youlikehits where you have to provide Facebooks likes to Fan Pages to earn Real Cash

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is also a "fake" program that will not make you "real" cash. Yes, whatever money you make will be real, but most people will not make very much. Although the "likes" you get from, or give to, programs like this are from real people, you are getting likes from people who are doing it primarily to make money, so do not care who they "like". If you are the one making money from providing "likes", you have to give "likes" to a large quantity of sites to make any "real" money. As a result, although you may start "liking" sites you are interested in, you will have to give fake "likes" to make your efforts worthwhile. Therefore, although it may be worthwhile to you, your "service" is worthless to those who buy your "likes".

5. tanvirnabi

tanvirnabi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most people tend to earn money using online opportunity. The opportunity does not bring good news to all every time as there are lot of scams heard centering online earning. Unfortunately I am one of those who have become the victim of fake earning. So the earning that you like to mean in real sense need a careful step as well as hitting to the most appropriate place. There are some genuine earning sites like odesk, microworkers, rapidshar and so on. You can go and invest your time, energy and most importantly your talent to earn money.:$$:

6. ClaireW

ClaireW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey sanamgupta,
    you should look this up on google and you're bound to get some great answers. It is actually possible to earn using facebook pages - and ebooks. Decide which one you'd be interested in. Personally, I'd suggest you to go for facebook - because for ebooks, you need excellent grammar if you're going to write the ebook yourself.

There are so many ways to earn using facebook pages.
    1. First, create a page that's for a specific niche (something you're passionate about) e.g bulldogs.
    2. Build up a fan base Publish funny, inspiring, relatable, touching (etc.) posts related to your niche, everyday and encourage people to like and share so you get more likes on your page.
    3. Once you have likes, a few thousand, is when you can start earning some good money.
    How?
    By promoting affilate (clickbank, commissionjunction, peerfly, maxbounty) offers related to the page niche to them, by selling funny t-shirts related to your niche to your page fans (teespring is a great place to look into) , by directing your page fans to your domain on MyLikes (a place where you can get a free website with funny quotes on it related to any niche - when people visit your mylikes website, you get money for the advertisements they click on, or the total page impressions etc.)
    There are a lot more ways too..
    Focus on one way - but be prepared to be patient, and determined, and let no obstacle stop you from moving forward.

7. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You cannot make money by facebook, its like wasting time, facebook dont gives money to anyone, though if you work for some client to promote his her brand on faceby by social media optimization, then may be you can get money from that client, i have never heard making money by ebook anywhere, although if you write book whether in e format or paper format may be the book can earn if it gets buyers.

8. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is an additional source of promotion for your business activity. Above all you should have your own website, where you will sell or placed information about your products or services.

9. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it is possible once the audience is engage with your page. I mean if they need what you offer, I think selling ebooks is possible.