Making Money Online With Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by swift, May 21, 2013.

1. swift

swift
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which one is better? CPA affiliate marketing networks OR NON CPA affiliate marketing.

2. mobilejammer

mobilejammer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CPA affiliate marketing network are better because Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

3. briannajonathan

briannajonathan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cpa is best

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you please explain that a little, by giving your reasons for saying that?

5. sam051

sam051
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will also recommend your dedicated post. Affiliate marketing is really best process.

6. simojohn258

simojohn258
    uix_expand uix_collapse

affilate marketing is the best way to make money and CPA is best than other.

7. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are going to work on affiliate marketing, you might as well look at passive income - recurring commissions! While it is great to make affiliate commissions, you need long term earnings.

8. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing can bring some great returns and even recurring revenue month on month.

Its a good way to build up a "client base" and make money from them even if you decide to stop marketing, The rewards will continue.

9. jesseandrews3125

jesseandrews3125
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd still go with Affiliate marketing on this one. It's a much more consistent industry in my opinion because of the horde of people getting great results from it and keep getting throughout their venture in the business.

Plus it's a much simpler idea to me, and the work there is very basic.

10. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing. It takes probably the same amount of time to promote it but much better earnings (especially if there is a recurring payment plan in place).

CPAs are a waste of time, if you wish to start your own business online, in my opinion (but I might be wrong ;)).

11. BlogMarketingTip

BlogMarketingTip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most CPA networks shut down very fast often leaving affiliates without their earned money. A lot of them are scams. You can easily find out thousands of complaints about them on affiliate marketing forums and blogs. However, there's a few most respected and trusted CPA networks proven to deliver best results to their affiliates and vendors for years, like Max Bounty. CPA offers are amazing opportunities to earn money online without making any sales. You don't have to persuade people to fish out wallets from their pockets to buy. You often invite them to sign up for a cool freebie they might really need. Though it's not easy to unearth decent CPA offers, you have to dig through tons of get-rich-quick or lose-weight-fast schemes that is a shame to promote to your audience.
    Search for effective CPA offers both on CPA only and common affiliate networks like Commission Junction. Just use the most reputable time proven ones.

12. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I agree with those speaking about affiliate marketing, specifically, being an affiliate of a service that offers recurring income. Make one sale and get paid for it several times over

13. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

I just wanted someone, who is very good in this, to explain to everyone, what is CPA and non-CPA affiliate marketing, which one is better and why? I have a vague idea about the theory aspects of it, so the detail would be handy as well.

14. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OK CPA - Cost Per Action - which means, a visitor has to do something in order for affiliate to get paid.

This is without selling you get paid.

I am not sure what you mean by non-cpa affiliate marketing. You can sell guides, softwares, video training, but it all comes down to - collecting leads, finding people with a problem, and solving that problem with giving them a product they need.

I hope this helps.

15. BacklinksInc

BacklinksInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CPA is good,i generally recommend that to try in the first years of online marketing, learning the ropes via mass promotion efforts. later its best to move to more sustainable businesses. ecommerce comes to mind. :)

16. henna

henna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest Affiliate Marketing is best way for making money online. Because of Affiliate marketing at its very core is about relationships, between three parties Such as:- Advertiser, Publisher, Consumer.

17. chipper

chipper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

affiliate marketing is the way to go i think. i make about $10 a day. and i just started 3 months ago. it's a lot of work in the beginning but once you're set up, you're good to go

18. joy07

joy07
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that affiliate marketing is the best online business. In this way you can earn lots of money. You will be glad to know that i am most popular affiliate marketer in bangaldesh.

19. kyisama

kyisama
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CPA is good when you're trying to keep it simple and make more money.

20. AdamLee

AdamLee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

"Affiliate" is your introduction, sales for someone else and get a commission on profits earned. The book shop, ticket agents, supermarkets ... activities are also based on this form under the name as the distributor, agent.

I think it is the best, simply because it carries the traditional business sense ^ ^