Make room for some fun!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Kay, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just so I didn't hijack Fergal's thread on happiness, here's something fun to try. We all need that in our day.

11 sites to create cartoon characters of yourself

It's pointless, it's lighthearted and it's a complete waste of time but so what? It can be enough to break your mood if you're in a slump to do something silly. :) Change your vibe to change your day.

2. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yup, I have to agree that it's quite pointless. I've just created an avatar for myself and it's a total waste of my time but at least I had a little bit of fun. This is the whole point to this pointless activity - to have a little bit of fun.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly, Nazreen. And I find sometimes too that doing something just to break the routine that day keeps me fresh. I try learn or try something new every day even if it's just a tiny thing like that. Stems from my dad who always asked at the dinner table what did you do or find out that was new that day. It's the reason I'm a mine of useless information. :D