Make people visit the site and earn revenue for it.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by DEADMAN, Feb 15, 2010.

1. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there was any site or may be domain redirector that would pay it's user for using redirecting service or any thing that is possible using the site.

When a visitor is linked to a site using certain service ( I strongly assume domain redirection ) then the site will be paying for using it.

Can anyone know of such service. I would be happy if anyone could be sharing this information.

Thanks!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry DEADMAN, but I'm not sure that I fully understand your question. Are you looking for a domain redirection service that would pay you to use their services?

3. ardee

ardee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

are you talking about 301 redirect or something like that, I'm really confused about your question.

4. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Like others I am also not able to understand your question fully but from my understanding you are looking for a site which pays for redirecting.

I know one site which pay for URL shorting and then after 15 seconds it will redirect back to your site, it is http://www.linkbucks.com/

Hope it helps.

Thanks!

5. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I'm looking for any site that would pay for redirection service. Whereas, I'm self confused if there is any site that pays for it. So, I've topic defining - make people visit sites and earn revenue.

Can you list some more? Also, do you know any site if we use their page and make visitors there, we'll be earning any kind of revenue?

Thanks!