Make Money Online To Survive From Recession

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by cuteguy, Oct 13, 2009.

1. cuteguy

cuteguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In every corner of the world. recession is really observed. So we really have to do something else for us to earn money online. I just lost my job last week and looking for a new job, while waiting for the calls of the employers, i am busy in making money online. I am glad that I have online earning sites, it serve as my back up in my daily needs. i am really glad that I belong to legitimate sites that pays me regularly. So I get to earn 200 - 300 dollars monthly in all my online earning sites which I admit really helps me to survive. What about you? How do you survive from recession?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm happy to hear that your site is making good money for you cuteguy. Sorry to hear that you have lost your job and I wish you the very best of luck in getting a new job. You might be interested in this similar thread here on BAF - Are you making good money from Online?

3. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is exactly what I do to survive recession. I was not happy with my full time job as they were moving me to a different department and 6 days working week /10 hrs a day - it was torture. So I quit my job few months ago and I'm making more money online then I used to there so I am happy :)

Also, can you pls share which sites you are earning from currently as this could be very helpful for us.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry to heard about that. Fortunately the global crisis not affect me much since i still have job.
    Anyway, for the online money making, i agree that it can helps us to generate some good income

5. Ken01

Ken01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am earning from selling Information products on the net. My Information products are Ebooks, software, training videos. It's been six months since i started this business the profits are decent.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same as with me. We are not greatly affected by recession since the Philippine's economy is still strong and the government is doing everything to fight this. This decision to make money online is from me since I'm quite bored in just surfing and doing nothing online. Plus, I want to help my parents on daily expenses and my earnings also serves as my allowance that I can spend on anything I want to buy.