MAKE MONEY ONLINE! Do absolutely NOTHING!

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Chris Grigg, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Chris Grigg

Chris Grigg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever come across a program you just run on your PC and earn money for doing so? Would you like to make money by just leaving your PC online and you not doing a single bit of the work? Then this program may be for you. I come across this program not too long ago and it's fairly neat. You earn money for simply allowing your CPU to share its' calculation powers.

[​IMG]

http://coingeneration.pw <----- CLICK HERE TO GO TO SITE AND CLICK START NOW BUTTON

Just join up, let the program run on your pc while you use it and you earn money for sharing your CPU calculation power.

Get your FREE account with Payza

Payment Proofs:

6/27/2013 Transfer Received From
    Martin Coufre
    [email protected] Completed $7.19 USD

6/25/2013 Transfer Received From
    Martin Coufre[/SIZE]
    [email protected] Completed $11.82 USD

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm not familiar with this program. However, I would caution against allowing programs to run on your PC, unless you know what they are doing and how they may impact on your system.

3. Chris Grigg

Chris Grigg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This program is widely known and I know what it's doing. ;)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Would you mind sharing that with us?

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I created an account and downloaded the program. For some reason, the program isn't connecting to its server. It reconnects time and again But never succeeds.

6. Chris Grigg

Chris Grigg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you input your cellphone number into your profile and verified your account for your first trial thread?

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Rathr than "caution" against this program, I would strongly advise that people not get involved in any so-called money-making program that promises something for nothing. More often than not, the only person making money is the one who created the program and convinced his victims to sign up.

Apparently, he would. Did you notice how quickly he answered devilbatista's question, but did not answer yours? That's because he knows your skeptical, but devilbatista still believes he can make money with it. Why should he waste his time with people who are asking too many questions, when there are plenty of "victims" available for him to prey on.

If I were you, I would cancel the account and delete the program. Believe me, it's not worth bothering with.

8. Chris Grigg

Chris Grigg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How are you able to jump to conclusions so quickly when you haven't even tried it eh?

I wouldn't dis it until you have tried it. I've cashed out for over $30 so far, and I'm just getting started. Bought 5 more threads just a moment ago. Now have 10 threads on a dedicated machine, getting 2 more tomorrow. I have 2 threads on personal pc, and over 30 referrals.

Want to know what they are doing? Do your research, I think there is a thing called....google? They are BitCoin mining and have over 1PetaFlop. Most microprocessors today can do 4 FLOPs per clock cycle. Therefore, a single-core 2.5 GHz processor has a theoretical performance of 10 billion FLOPS = 10 GFLOPS.

9. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't get what the program would do..
    Chris, you have started this thread anyway so you might as well go a little further to let people know what it will do.

10. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If we leave our system open and connected to their servers for longer period, won its security be compromised in the process as well? I believe the connectivity issue devilbatista might have been for the existing firewall. It might be blocking the connection. However, if we stop the firewall and let it get connected to the server, will our system stay safe from any unauthorized activity? I am skeptical, as I know no one in this world gives money for free :(.

11. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to ask a rather simple question. For how long is one suppose to keep the program running and what would be the eventual benefit in terms of money? Since you still pay for power and internet the program is not totally free and you need to consider the bills vs. the revenue.

12. simojohn258

simojohn258
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think blogging is best way to earn money online by using ads on it you can earn.

13. Manoj77

Manoj77
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am new for this online task but I think it is the most important and interesting job I ever had seen. It makes user easy and comfortable to earn money through online.

14. Chris Grigg

Chris Grigg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The company is mining bitcoins with everyone's connection. That's all we are doing for them. In return, they give us money for it instead of us earning bitcoins.