make 1 million from adsense in 3 months ?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by iggypop, Jun 30, 2013.

1. iggypop

iggypop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is the story of plentyoffish how 1 man turned his website into a multi-million dollar empire http://www.inc.com/magazine/20090101...olling-in.html . These are his keys to making a million dollars online in 3 months ... what do you think of this plan achievable or no?

Lots of hard work, and a billion+ pageviews
    I am without a doubt the top individual adsense publisher in terms of pageviews. Me talking about how I did it won't help you, but here is what i found you need to be successful in adsense.

1. Get a database of IP's so you know where your traffic is coming from. Then create channels for each country. Its not uncommon to see US traffic with a CPM of $5.00 and a CDN traffic at 20 cents and vice versa. If you have access to the hints option, give different hints based on IP. ie if your page is about 401k plans, that won't get you anything outside of the USA.

2. You have to create sites that will bring in repeat traffic. If you think you will get rich off SEO think again. If you create a Free jobs site you could net 30 million + a year if you got big. Club listings site, free religious personals etc would all be big money makers. Look for established markets and offer a service for free and support it with adsense.

3. Have your users create content and lots of it. User reviews of night clubs, Resorts, golf courses etc. Build your site around your users and make them part of your site, don't build your site for consumption.

4. Do not enter markets with a lot of competition monitized via adsense. Try and undercut paid content markets by offering a free service, or better yet create your own market.

5. Keep your site dead simple, it has to load fast and have no more then 2 ads and 1 or 2 pictures other then your logo. Do not confuse your user, give them what they want and give it to them fast.

6. Troll around various forums and if people are not talking about your market, there is a good chance you will make money.

2. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel its very very difficult, if not completely impossible. The best of sites do not make 10,000 dollars a day, even though they have been life for a long period, and this plan believes a new site would do it. Has these steps worked for anyone other than the person, who originally came up with the post, iggypop?I mean did you find more examples there as well other than the guy, who wrote these steps.

3. iggypop

iggypop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have not but I also can not imagine too many people willingly sharing with others if they did. I think he is up to something though, come to think of it with the right website, high demand for whatever it is your offering and all of these sharing apps any great website can explode with traffic thinking of pinterest.

4. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The first 5 points make sense but I think you need to be very careful with point 6: "Troll around various forums and if people are not talking about your market, there is a good chance you will make money."

If no one is talking about your market, it seems there is a good chance that you are imagining that the market exists. Certainly there were plenty of large dating sites when Frind started PlentyofFish.com so that doesn't even seem to be present in his own situation.