Mailing Lists

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Paulseiving, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Paulseiving

Paulseiving
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need Mailing Lists for Outdoor sports enthusiasts.Is there any site providing qualified mailing lists state wise?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Paulseiving, welcome to our business forum. We've had quite a few new members asking for business leads recently.

Are you really looking for this info or are you helping to promote something?

3. pauljoyal

pauljoyal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

GoLeads is one such well qualified web site which provides you Mailing lists.Of course you can get leads for Outdoor sports enthusiasts through Goleads mailing list. The highlight is that it provides 80% accurate addresses. Moreover the mailing list delivery is on the fly so that you need not waste your time in waiting. GoLeads is the only site which provides Qualified Mailing lists on the fly in unbelievable price.

4. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

why pay when you can make your own mailing list for free ? I found a site that provides a free course of 26 free videos that you can watch and learn how to make a list with people who are mostly interested in Outdoor sports enthusiasts or in any other niche that you work with. Check the free course at http://www.chrisfarrellmembership.com/ I'm sure you will find it very useful because I certainly have. check out more in this site you will also find more free courses and free webinars.

Good Luck