magenet

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by ace, Sep 3, 2011.

1. ace

ace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Has anyone tried magenet? If yes, is it good or legit?
    http://www.magenet.com/

I couldn't find any reviews about the site but it seems very good.

2. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It isn't a site that I would particularly want to join to make money as most of these sites just quit randomly. I found some reviews on it on Google. :)

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I joined that site since late last year. Never really earned anything on it...

4. Andi21

Andi21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the site is only good if you are owning a website or business projects with a lot of traffic and active members. Otherwise 1.000 $ per month would not be reachable with this site.

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, they are looking for sites with high PR, with a minimum of PR1. Even if I got a PR3 blog with traffic, I don't get any offers from that site...

6. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thier current statistic seem not good. 42k sites registered but only 3k links were sold. beat that lolz

7. pelleman

pelleman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am an unfortunate member at Magenet. I can report that they are not serious. I have put their link on my website, they "pay" me by putting credits on my "account" in their system after a full month, but it is impossible to withdraw it out from their system. They don't pay their dues and they don't answer to emails. I've been trying to get an answer by email and by contacting them on the site for a week, and not a word from them.

Conclusion: They are scammers. They give the impression that they will pay you, but I don't expect to see any money coming to my account soon. My advice is to look elsewhere, for a serious link sales service, if there even is such a thing. If you find one, please email me :), I have a few PR6-PR8 sites, but have yet to find a *serious* link sales company. Seems like most are scammers :-(.

8. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's designed like a scam site, and given pelleman's experience above, it probably is one. It's a shame there's no easy way for people to get together and shut down or label these sites as scams.

9. pelleman

pelleman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Newsflash!
    After being in touch with Magenet customer service, and a few emails back and forth, and some more waiting; I can now report that I finally received the money at my Paypal account!

So please disregard the previous post; Magenet are not scammers after all, at least they haven't scammed me. They are just very slow in communication and payouts.

Pelleman

10. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After doing a quick google search it seems to me that there is enough bad info out there about them to stay away.

11. omar ahmed

omar ahmed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100% legit i try it

12. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you tell us your experiences with the site?

13. eslincanada

eslincanada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My experience with Mage Net

I have a pr 6 site with 2,000 to 5,000 visits a day

I was approached by them to sell ads

I put on 1 ad that was within context . Then they asked me to put on an ad for an Arabic site on a page in Chinese about China ?? not smart Then they asked to put on an ad about drain cleaning and then poker on a Kids Education site ??? not smart at all

Final result - they never paid - I sent 6 emails - could not find a phone number for them - I deleted the one good ad after 3 months

They never answered me and have never paid

During my Mage net adventure I received over 200 spam emails offering to sell ads to me for huge prices and Of course they continue to spam me with offers to sell promising all kinds of wonderful things - the latest is if I refer all my frinds they will pay me $1,500 - yeah right - If you can not even pay the $20 they owe - how can you trust them to pay $1,500 .

My experience and advice - do not waste your time

14. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do receive lots of emails from them, promising that they will pay me from the ads.
    But all I get is $1 for a link, posted on my site, for a month. Though I can say that the site is related to mine.