Love yourself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Vikram Anand, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself as much as anybody else in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.

2. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's amazing how, when you love yourself fully, you receive that love from others as well. You also have so much more to give :)

3. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually when you love your self , then you feel everything is cool Then you alway try to give the happiness others .

4. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am totally agree with you. Love yourself is a significant part of happiness. If we want love anyone, first of all we need to love ourselves.
    I love myself very much.

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

instead of love myself, i only like myself. People who "love" themself a lot might come out a very serious problem, they are actually putting themself in "comfortable zone", and then you can found that this kind of people use to give a lot of excuse when they are fail or not able to produce good result. This is same happen to the kids who have a mother that love her/him a lot and give her/him everything his/her want

6. stevex

stevex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Loving yourself enhance your confidence and encourage your capabilities.And you don't feel alone in your life.

7. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you nothing impossible if you love your self and yeah, you will not feel alone too.

8. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To love yourself is natural. Everyone does the same. I think that it comes first that they do.
    Then secondly, not only love yourself, - to love other such as parent, family, friends...too.

Anyway, love makes the wonderful world of course.

9. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course you must love your self first. How can you love others if you cannot love yourself.

10. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Loving yourself, you love the others too.

11. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Love Yourself by loving:
    1. Your Body: as it is a precious gift from God and so don't put anything like junk food inside it.
    2. Your Mind: it is the greatest treasure God has given to us. So don't make it dirty through negative, lustful and abusive thoughts and doings. Make it neat, happy and healthy and also helpful to others.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with you, if we will not love ourself no one else will love us. So its important to first love yourself the way you are, if you will not love and respect yourself no one else will respect nor love you.

13. vivaclean

vivaclean
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you love yourself you are able to love others and you let love come back to you.

14. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to love yourself. Even Jesus said to "Love your neighbor as you love yourself."

How can you love your neighbor unless you love yourself?

15. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely a worthy point to follow! When we love our self we will stay positive and a new found confidence level will take us to reach heights. When we love ourself we will spread happiness to others without our own knowledge. Many time I found this to work in the working place where you find you co-workers or managers love to talk with you and you can find that they will always be happy to share their career or any personal experience with you.

16. bankexchangerate

bankexchangerate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Loving yourself is an important part of enjoying and getting the most out of your life. It's also crucial for getting and maintaining satisfying relationships with others. Loving yourself is mainly having self-respect, which is the only dependable way to create love in your own life.

17. Jude Richardson

Jude Richardson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Love yourself but do not be selfish.. When someone told you that, it only means that you need to love yourself before you love other people.. Sometimes you forget to think about yourself, you give everything for someone and when that someone leaves you, there's nothing left for you to move on..

18. SLogix-Brian

SLogix-Brian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One has to understand the difference between love to yourself and selfishness.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Komal

Komal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, agree with you.

20. shazi

shazi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yah really true