Looking for wedding dress distributors and retailors

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by costumecase, Jan 18, 2013.

1. costumecase

costumecase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am an online wholesalers for discount tailored wedding and evening dresses. Our company is founded in 2001 and start tailor-made business in 2003 .With over 10 years' experience in this field, we own more than 1,000 distributors and high reputation of thousands of customers all over the world.

Now i am looking for more new dress distributors and retailors. You can get almost any styles of dresses you like at competitive wholesale price from us because we have our own factory and warehouse. costumecase.com is one of our B2C websites; the wholesalers can get the products with up to 20% -30% off according to your quantities.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi costumecase, welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for posting your business questions.

Are you asking for help and suggestions on how to find distributors, or something else?

3. costumecase

costumecase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it will be very appreciated if someone can give me help and suggestions on how to find distributors.
    or if someone want to be distributor or retailor, you are welcomed to contact with me.
    Thank you very much.

4. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever tried to look in some business directories? There are tons of dress distributors their. They also provided their contacts so that they can easily be reached if someone is interested to them. You can try it to. You can go to Google and type in business directories or business distributors.

5. costumecase

costumecase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business directories sounds good, i will have a try. thank you very much!

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you tried some simple searching on Google costumecase? If you spend a little time doing that, I would imagine that you could find lots of distributors that could potentially be interested in stocking your products.

7. costumecase

costumecase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried some keywords serching on Google, but there are so much spam information. Also thank you and i may try some other methods.