Looking for way to transfer Alertpay Funds to Paypal

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by GekiDan, Mar 11, 2012.

1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A few months ago, I joined a file hosting affiliate (every downloads give you uploader rewards, ie $35 for 1000 DLs). But when I was about to reach the payout level, they removed the option to payout via Paypal. This put me to no choice but to use Alertpay to get my earnings.

But I came to know that Alertpay's bank wire option costs $15 and I only have $25 on my account. Is there a way to move my funds to my Paypal account?

2. Fowler

Fowler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only way is to use an exchanger. They are sites where you pay them your Alertpay money and then they send you the money via PayPal (minus a fee for the service). There are many around although many are scams. I have never used one though as I have just spent all my AlertPay money as Alertpay is useless at the moment. The only other way (i know of) is to find an individual you trust that wants Alertpay cash and make a deal with them.

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is there anyone here who could help me?

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

basically money exchange is not allowed by paypal itself. however, you can still look for member who willing to exchange the money with you on some forum site. By the way, you gotta bare your own risk because you will not able to dispute on this kind of activity

5. Fowler

Fowler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much PayPal money are you looking for in exchange for the $25 of Alertpay balance?

6. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe this doesnt relate to this thread but I need to complaint! i cant use PayPal because this company doesnt work in my country :( i like Ebay but more than 5 month I cant offer anything!

7. ShineServers

ShineServers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well i was reading your thread and found one group on facebook , hope it can help out . This is group for exchangers and after reading posts i found people are actually exchanging the funds between pp and ap . So you can give it a try . Check PM for link .

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are they reliable?