Looking for VPS in US

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Niksentok, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking for a trustworthy VPS provider in USA and Vpsnine.com is the only host I'm aware of, have you personally used their services?
    If yes, share your experience with them here please.
    Thanks.

2. olbond

olbond
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I`ve been using VPS hosting provided by v-sys.org for 6 months already. This provider has reasonable deals, skilled and very professional support team and solid hardware.

3. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and panamaserver.com are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters with specific needs.
    Their support is helpful any time you contact them. Prices are affordable taking into account the amount resources included in their plans.

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have any experience with them. I would like you to try my all time favorite host which is 4Goodhosting.com. My sites has been hosted with them without any downtime. Speed and overall performance is excellent. Servers are rich in feature and they work perfectly. Support is 24 hours active and responsive. Go ahead and give them a try today.

5. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, Vpsnine.com is very professional, and we intend to keep them for as long as we have our website up and running.
    I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem. Everything is running very well.

6. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you, I will definitely rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I've been with these guys for years and I can say that they are honest provider. Their hosting service level is exceptional. I find them to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their customer support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within few minutes of opening a ticket often with full solution.

7. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you need more reliable names. I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with VPSnine.com for a long time, I can say that you can rely on them.

9. radwebhosting

radwebhosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have any particular resource requirements for your VPS? Which operating system do you need? Do you use a control panel?

10. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd say JVMHost.com hosting solutions are perfect fit for any webmaster. Their support is professional, prices are low and service is top notch!

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Like most of the responses, you appear to have ignored Niksentok's original question. So far, only two replies even mentioned the hosting provider he asked about, and they had very favorable opinions.. All of the others have mentioned other providers they have used who, in general, provide very good service, regardless of the particular requirements of the client.
    Nevertheless, if someone was looking for a hosting provider, and had no one in mind, your questions would be good ones to ask.

12. radwebhosting

radwebhosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Joseph,

No offense to your point of view, but this thread post is an obvious attempt to create brand awareness of a VPS provider that the OP is undoubtedly affiliated with. The thread, in and of itself, is of no value to your members. The OP in no way cares what the following thread replies are, because they have done their job in posting the web address of their affiliate brand/employer.

My question to the OP, should they choose to answer, could spark a helpful discussion on the important factors to consider when choosing the appropriate VPS provider.

Of course, if this company is a sponsor of this forum, I can understand your financially-motivated reasoning for calling out my inquisitive response.

Sincerely,

Scott Claeys
    President, Rad Web Hosting

13. radwebhosting

radwebhosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please reference the OPs post in another thread one month prior to this post: http://www.businessadviceforum.com/threads/vps-deal-to-buy.73479/#post-289493

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Are you sure you posted this reply in the right thread? You also replied to another thread in this forum, and your reply quoted above would be more appropriate for that thread. In that case, the member is almost certainly affiliated with the VPS provider. However, although they have named the provider they are affiliated with, their is no actual web address in the post

Absolutely, I agree that if someone needs a hosting provider and asks for assistance, a discussion of the factors to consider, and how various providers serve those factors, would be helpful. In this case, however, the OP was apparently considering a particular provider, and asking for opinions of those who have used them.

I am not aware of the referenced company being a sponsor of the forum, but that would make no difference. If we discovered they were using normal forum posts to promote themselves, even covertly, they would be warned not to do so.

I checked the OP's profile, and discovered he(?) had recommended other hosting providers as well, not just the one he is allegedly affiliated with. Here are a few of those posts:

the most reliable ssd hosting

Looking For Best Web Hosting Provider

Web hosting solution for new forum

Each of these recommends a different provider, and there is no link to the provider in the post or in his signature, and no obvious indication that he is affiliated with any of them.

15. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using Vpsnine.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their VPS hosting account.
    The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

16. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I joined Vpsnine.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

17. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking reliable VPS server hosting in US then I would like to to suggest you to go with Bodhost.com, they are renowned in the market for their premium support with 24/7 proactive monitoring and quality hardware with US based data centre.