Looking for review on internet marketing opt in list building service

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by bajingux, Aug 12, 2010.

1. bajingux

bajingux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been trying to build an opt in list for internet marketing for months, but it's slow (not even 50 on my list :( Has anyone tried this list building service?

clicktoearnmarketing.com/letmebuildyourlist.html

Can anyone recommend any other services for opt in list building? Or can I hire anyone to get me opt ins for the internet marketing and home biz niche? I would pay about a dollar per opt in.

thanks

2. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't tried them. I am Aweber girl myself.

What offer are you using? Do you have a link to your site because there maybe some obvious things you are missing...

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You can view links to the more reputable list management services in the Newsletters / Email List Management section, in the second post of our Useful Online Business Resources thread.

I'd also like to see a link to your thread, so that we can offer some suggestions. Have you been offering your visitors something free, such as an ebook, to encourage them to give you their email address?

4. drrpro

drrpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

He's a pretty well known internet marketer. I've not used it personally (I have a big list and know how to get opt ins) but it has got some good reviews.

He basically puts your opt in page to his own list and in giveaway events, so it only works well if you are in the internet marketing and home biz niche.

You should really learn list building yourself. If you want some free videos or help PM me.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Who are you referring to?