Looking For Reliable Videos And Info On Internet Marketing/Home Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by bajingux, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bajingux

bajingux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All..
    I'm trying to set-up an internet business, and I'm looking for a site with proper videos that can be seen online. I do not want to download videos, I want to see them online.
    Basically, I need good information about everything from getting traffic, building email lists, affiliate marketing and all the things that are needed for an internet business. I've been reading forums and downloading free rubbish for weeks and I'm getting really fed up.
    Is there any site where I can just log in, and learn online about marketing and internet business?
    Also, what type of internet business is good and doing well? I am not rich so I am looking to set up a site or blog on a low budget.

Thank you

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are almost 4000 videos related to internet marketing for beginners on YouTube. Like anything else online, you need to sort the wheat from the chaff. If you find a particular teacher you like, stick with whatever they have uploaded for a while.

You can also check out vimeo and metacafe.

In all honesty I think your time would be better spent hanging out here and reading through the posts than watching videos. Use the search function to see if you can find what you need on a particular topic and if not just ask. You have an enormous amount of solid information and experience right under your nose, I promise you. You just hadn't come to the right forum before now. :D

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome back bajingux, good to see you here again. Do you have any particular type of Internet business in mind, or perhaps you have already started an online business? If you can be a bit more specific about the type of business you want we can give you more specific advice and suggestions.

4. drrpro

drrpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse