Looking for reliable US host for my new e-store

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looking for hosting in USA that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about DailyRazor.com and its hosting services?
    Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

2. archlinux

archlinux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yea, you can check bitcoinlayer.com
    DDOS Protected
    - Automatic Scripts Installation
    - Instant Setup
    - Cpanel / Whm
    - CloudLinux
    - 99.9% uptime
    - 24/7 live support
    - 30 day Money Back Payments
    -paypal, BitCoin, skrill , accepted

3. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for reliable hosting for for your eCommerce stores, then I will suggest you to go with bodhost's eCommerce hosting as it comes with all the features which is necessary for an online store and in addition to that they offer 24/7 premium support with quality hardware and proactive monitoring with optimal uptime.

4. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at plusplushosting.net. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

5. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if you are on a budget then the best I can suggest is A Small Orange Hosting. Not because I'm an affiliate but due to experience. I have been blogging for many years and have tried a whole lot of hosting companies right from Hostgator, Bluehost, Dreamhost, iPage, InMotion hosting and I found ASO to be the most reliable and pocket-friendly.

The tech support is also USA based so it should be more convenient for you. Of course you will get downtimes but not as frequent as its competitors. Once a month or 2 for 2 mins perfectly fine.

6. Sushil Deshmukh

Sushil Deshmukh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Greetings,
    I completely agree with you Harry Thomas. I have used Bodhoast hosting services and was completely satisfied with it.

7. Portal88

Portal88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just for your alternative option. I am very pleased with asphostportal server performance. I moved 2 of my sites from other host and this is due to the fact that I paid twice higher than I spend here + my previous host has a lot of downtime. It took me less than 24 hours to get my site up & running on their server. The rest of the service they have provided are just beyond my expectation (much better than my previous host).

8. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest Kvchosting.com ssd powered deals. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

9. Host Color

Host Color
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Lockisk What kind of commerce platform are you going to us and do you need any standard Shared account or you need an isolated virtual environment (VPs or Cloud server) with guarantee computing resources?

10. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-commerce services are available from ifastnet.com and bekserver.de.
    Plans are full of useful resources and prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
    Support is active for 24 hours.

11. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Services from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com are good for hosting e-shops with.
    There are enough resources in their plans to succeed in their business. Prices are competitive.

12. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Services from veeble.org and ifastnet.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Prices are low taking into account the amounts of resources included in their plans.

13. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I know Viux.com is ok.
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!