Looking for reliable ssd vps web host

Discussion in 'Business Services Offers & Requests' started by IOLES, Jun 19, 2015.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to choose reliable web host that is good for hosting images. What can you say about kvchosting.com? How are their SSD VPS? Do they offer any discounts?

What factors should I know when choosing a web host? What review web sites do you know?

2. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using two from last 2 years
    • vmbox.co
    • weloveservers.net

3. 101ecommerce

101ecommerce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

dreamhost is offering SSD VPS, they are in hosting business for a long time and their service is reliable. another good and cheap VPS is from OVH, they don't have SSD but their servers are good and cheap.

4. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dreamhost is also a good one too look at. For quite some time now, I'm happy with their tech support and services. [​IMG]

5. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never heard of them but if you need good VPS with fast and reliable disk managment supporting also SSD I would go for OVH. They're products and server are really good and the support too, just in case of problems you may encounter.

6. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I never heard about your host. I would like you to check out SSD VPS from 4Goodhosting.com. These guys offers reliable SSD hosting with reasonable prices. Servers are always up and runs efficiently. When it comes to support, they are always live 24/7. They have responded to my support questions in minutes and not hours just like the traditional hosts.

7. JoeRoot

JoeRoot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should definitely go with DedicatedSolutons, it is the best for VPS and have all range of options from small to large, it is one of the most unique hosting company ever every type of servers are available whether it’s Private Cloud, Enterprise or just any we name it and all this at a very much affordable price and also their customer service is incredible been 24/7/365 Active!

8. BlaZe

BlaZe
    uix_expand uix_collapse