Looking for online biz advice

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eileen, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Eileen

Eileen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I'm looking into purchasing an online business so I'm here open to any and all information available.

Thanks!

2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you give us more information about what type of online business you are thinking of purchasing? Do you have specific business that you are targeting or at least a general idea about the type of business? A ecommerce site is obviously very different than an information site. Even different styles of ecommerce sites are different. Some actually buy goods wholesale, take orders and pack and ship the goods. Others just take orders and give the orders to a drop shipper. Some even simply are "fronts" for other retailers and don't even take the orders - they just get commissions like an affiliate.

There are online service businesses, some purely related to internet marketing (SEO, ebooks, training courses) while others are nearly like an offline business but operating in cyberspace, like online virtual assistants, bookkeepers, or graphic designers. There are virtual yellowpages that simply provide listings of attorneys, accountants, doctors, dentists, etc... The choice is nearly endless.

We have people here with a lot of different backgrounds and experiences who would love to jump in and give you advice, but we need to narrow it down a bit, if you can.

3. andrea10

andrea10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many such websites available on internet which provides all information for the online business. Most probably buying an internet and online business are most popular things in these days. I personally like online business models, so that we can expand our business in more countries.
    @Eileen
    Kindly mention what type of online business you are thinking to purchase?

4. andrewclives

andrewclives
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree with you that there are many websites which provides you all the details of business and If you have an on line business then there are many things which you should consider in your mind.We can expand our business in many countries with the help of an online business.

5. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Eileen

If you tell briefly what kind of online business and which business you are in to, what specifically you are looking for. because, in online business some may look for selling the merchandise online, some look for promoting their business in online using SEO & SMM techniques.
    Online business provides you every options like inventory simplification, purchases, sales and distribution, shipping point determination and integrating the ecommerce with multichannel like ebay, amazon etc.

There are lot of companies provides ecommerce solution for affordable cost and makes your business more flexible.
    As i heard "Nichesuite" is such solution makes your business more user friendly, it is more affordable and effective solution.

Try Nichesuite

6. alishakapoor491

alishakapoor491
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Briefing of business would help more in order to give more opinions