Looking for offshore vps

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, May 28, 2015.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of offshore VPS hosting solution.
    I came across Libertyvps.com and found out that they offer offshore VPS hosting solutions.
    Can you tell me what you think about this hosting plan? Do they support Bitcoin payment.

Have you ever used it before?

2. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

3. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

4. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

5. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

6. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

7. ClouDNS

ClouDNS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can check Shinjiru too.

8. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

9. Molen

Molen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello. OP, what do you mean under offshore term, location or hosting doubtful content?

10. waspSta

waspSta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

11. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go ahead and give Libertyvps.com, it provides reliable, cost-effective, virtually trouble-free operation.
    When problems occur, they provide great technical support - quick replies to my questions, fast turn-around on technical problems, problems get fixed right the first time.

12. ClouDNS

ClouDNS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Libertyvps.com is a parked page? Maybe you talk about libertyvps.net?
    As I see from their VPS page, the data center where they are in in NL. This is not an offshore location for me.

13. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what OP meant under offshore term