Looking for help to host my 5 wordpress blogs

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Grestok, May 18, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need help. I want to compare these TWO web hosting providers for my new 5 wordpress blogs:
    Wpneuron.com and Kvchosting.com - their prices meet my budget.

Need over 20 gbs of disk space. Linux. wordpress friendly.

What can you say about their uptime, speed and stability?
    What host would you choose if you were me?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If I were you, I would open up two windows in my browser, each with the pertinent web page from one of the two providers. One window would be for Wpneuron.com, the other for Kvchosting.com. Then, I would either look at the two offerings in my browser, or print out the page for each provider and place them side by side, and compare the two to see which one best fits my requirements.
    Looking at WP Neuron, the only program they have that is close to your requirements, and allows multiple sites, has 50 GB, and allows 30 WP installs, which is way more than you need. It costs $80/month. KVC Business Hosting offers unlimited disk space with 5 add-on domains for 19.99/month.

#2 Joseph.Shivell, May 18, 2017 at 9:40 PM
    Last edited: May 19, 2017 at 11:15 PM
  3. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out Hostwinds as reliable option. I was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they supply some very useful scripts.

4. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality Wordpress-friendly services are available from hostround.com.
    They provide hosting on high availability servers with high quality hardware, low latency network, Tier-3+ data centers to achieve amazing up time and fast loading websites. Support is helpful for 24 hours.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Kroh brought up something I didn't think of, although it was obvious from your requirements. Whoever you choose should offer Wordpress Hosting. From what I could find on their websites, both of the choices you specified do not. HostRound actually has a program that exactly fits your needs, and it is very inexpensive. You can even upgrade to a better program should you decide to expand later.