Looking for help to host e-commerce site in NL

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello!
    I have been looking for the VPS solution for my new e-commerce site. I need NL server location.
    I need cheap but reliable VPS. I'm ready to pay honest price for the services.
    Require over 20 gbs of disk space.
    For the time being I started considering Libertyvps.net - is it reliable host?

2. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    Libertyvps.net is well-known offshore VPS hosting provider accepting bitcoin and offering really helpful 24/7 customer support.

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Libertyvps.net is the host you can rely on.
    I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

4. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Libertyvps.net is well-known web host for providing cheap and reliable hosting services in Netherlands.
    I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

You can follow their twitter account: twitter.com/libertyvps

5. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove promotional links.
    Services from veeble.org and bekserver.de are good for meeting all your demands, the OP.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.