Looking for best seo training providers on BAF

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jason520, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for best SEO trainers on BAF and i wants to know how newbie become a successful seo .
    I am newbie in this field and i wants to learn seo so i needed a best trainer , i'm ready to pay for training .

so i request all of BAF trainers please report here and provide me your course details.

2. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here people come give you solutions not to train any one. You better try google and there you'll find much more about SEO

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Jason, you don't necessarily need a trainer, you can learn it yourself. Reading through the posts in this section of the forum would be a great place to start as would Google's PDF guide to SEO.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In a way, Fergal is right, you can learn something about SEO from Google's guide, and from reading the related threads here in BAF. I would like to know, however, what you mean by "become a successful seo". If you are looking for help to get your own website highly ranked, you can start here, possibly even find some books in your local library, or buy them from a bookstore if you are really want to increase your knowledge, and have them to reference later when you need to. You can also join sites like SearchEngineLand, to keep informed about the latest updates.
    If by "become a successful seo" you mean you want to actually start a business as an seo provider, you're going to need a lot more than can be provided here. There are too many people who think they are seo experts because they got their own site highly ranked, and they can now get other people's site's ranked as well. You can check with a local college, to see if they offer courses in both Basic and Advanced SEO. Once you have completed both courses, you will want to work for an established seo provider first, to give yourself some valuable experience.
    Just like seo itself, there is no easy way to become a professional seo provider - it will take time, and some work as well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with fergal,there are lot's of online ways from you learn whatever you want,but i think you know about basics of seo.

6. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the PDF. I was also seeking some ways to learn SEO as I have only small knowledge about SEO, I will be reading it soon.

7. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend just reading up on it, it will be a lot cheaper and maybe even better. Though it will take more time it will work a lot better.

8. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Shoot me a PM, you need to get experience by your own that will be more beneficial for you.

9. marketingignite

marketingignite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been doing SEO since 1998 and offer an SEO training course which is based on a step-by-step format. The strategies I teach are based on how I got top rankings for many competitive keywords in Google. http://www.marketingignite.com/SEO-Training-Course. Feel free to check it out and let me know if you have any questions anytime :)

10. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your suggestion.
    Yeah, I will try and learn more.

11. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks so much. It's very useful and informative.

12. gurdeep7

gurdeep7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's been 2 years I am giving SEO training in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula. In my Internet Marketing Course includes 3 major modules SEO, SEM & SMM