Looking for affiliate program to sell books

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by elshaarawy, Oct 30, 2015.

1. elshaarawy

elshaarawy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi. Spam me please some affiliate programs where I can sell books and get commission for that. I'm developing website (medicine) and I need some books on my subject. Tried to register on Amazon, but my application is still pending.. Any ideas besides Amazon guys?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm a little confused by your question. First, you said "Spam me some affiliate programs". We do not encourage our members to spam any threads in the forum, and would probably remove any spam posts we find. Second, you said you wanted programs where you can sell books, but then say you need books on the subject of your website. Did you want to sell books, or buy them? Being from Earth, as your profile states, you should know there is a difference between selling and buying. In order to provide the proper answer, we would need to know which activity you would actually be engaging in - selling or buying?

3. elshaarawy

elshaarawy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is really quite strange for me your reaction. Word "spam" I think we should consider by context. In this post I meant that people can advise me some affiliate programs with books offers. And really, it's quite strange your comment about "spam" word. I surf many forums and many users use this word, when they want to get some advises, like e,g: give me please the list of american cars (the same as spam me the list american cars)... I hope you understood what I meant dude... If you check my statistics (my posts), I think you will see that I don't associated with spam in any way

Regarding the second part. English is not my native lang, therefore I could made some mistakes. I meant the next. I am looking for affiliate programs with books (medicine) offers. I want promote these books on my website!
    PS: Beside Amazon.

Thanks..