Looking for a webshop promoter (marketeer)

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by LilyB, Jul 1, 2014.

1. LilyB

LilyB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are looking for a webmaster to promote our products and to increase sales volume of our webshop on a commission basis. Sales commission is 3% per sale and more. Average purchase value is 1800 GBP. We will consider your proposals about payment.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm nor sure I understand what you are looking for. Are you looking for someone to promote your products, for which you will then give them a 3% commission per sale? that's not a webmaster, that's an affiliate. You then ask for proposals about payment. Why? Is the 3% commission to be paid in addition to the negotiated fee? What is being negotiated - the amount, the frequency, or something else? Your question needs further clarification.

3. LilyB

LilyB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No additional fee. We pay only commission. But anyway we would like to listen to your business terms and conditions.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd be willing to promote depending on the kind of product though. If I see I can't convince anyone, I might not so i would need more info about it.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As I mentioned in my original post, what you appear to be looking for is affiliates, not marketing. If you want to hire people to sell your products, for which they will be paid a 3% commission, those are sales representatives. If you provide a pre-designed website they can use to promote their business, or you help them set up there own business to sell your products, they now become affiliates. A Marketer, however, is paid a monthly fee to advertise your business for you, allowing you to sell more of your product. You also mentioned in your original post that you were looking for "a webmaster to promote our products and to increase sales volume of our webshop on a commission basis". A Webmaster has nothing to do with sales - they create and maintain websites.
    So the question then remains - what exactly are you looking for?

6. LilyB

LilyB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We sell various timber products such as pellets, sawn timber and etc.