Look in to your heart.... deeper and deeper to move towards your success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, Mar 2, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Friends, there should be a goal to human beings in their lives. And we should know in which field we will develop if we use our strengths correctly.

It is better if we start our goal chasing in early age only, because in young age don't have mental tensions and pressures on our mind. And more over if we will achieve something in young age it will give lot and lot happiness. We can enjoy that success in young age. Unfortunately, very less people know this secret. We are not great leaders to active even in seventies or eighties. So be positive, be creative. Use each and every minute.

So keep healthy, move towards your goal.

2. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice post. I think a positive way of thinking helps a lot. The "mind over matter" theory and all. And the fact that I believe in equivalent exchange meaning that if you want good things to happen to you, you yourself need to offer good things otherwise you will get bad luck.
    For example if something goes my way too well at some point something bad will happen from a different direction. So I consider I am minimizing the negative effect by doing nice things myself.

I don't know if I made much sense there but for thous of you who understood what I meant good luck and be positive.

Kind Regards,
    Mihai

3. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with your points. Yes if we will see good results obviously we will be happy but in order to be happy we have to work hard and do not expect much without doing that work.

4. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with your points. I think parents should give special attention to their children's and find out what their children's hidden talent.

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually,the points expressed over here is really the main concern of todays life..If the parents just observe what their kids are good at,there would be an excellent start for their kids at early age..