WTS Logo Design under $50 - ($40.99 for BAF members) Looking for a logo designer?

Discussion in 'Other Products & Services' started by bleepingdesign, Mar 10, 2015.

1. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[​IMG]

Bleeping Design is a professional logo design company offering affordable logo design services to small and medium business owners. Believe It or Not, You will get a Professional Custom Logo Designed Under $50. So why not save your money? Be assured that you will get the highest quality logo design service at a fraction of the cost. I hope it makes sense to small and medium business owners. Don't you think?

Actually the price is $40.99 for a 2 concept logo.

How it works?

• Submit the details for your logo
    • Make the payment
    • We will confirm and verify the payment
    • The first concept would be ready in 48-72 hours
    • We get your feedback if any and work on the second concept.
    • Revisions are provided on a concept
    • Final files including the source file are delivered to you via email

Packages

• 2 concepts of the logo - $40.99
    • 4 concepts of the logo - $69.99

Apart from logos, we also design business cards, letterheads, app ui design, social media fan page covers, illustrations, caricatures, app icon designs and every and anything related to graphics. (Except 3D)

Some of our logo designs. For more work samples, please view our logo design portfolio or our imgur - http://bleepingtech.imgur.com

[​IMG]

Do let me know what do you think of our designs. Let me know if its worth paying us approx $ for a logo design ?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. caohongquang

caohongquang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you need a logo ? Kindly email me anish (@)bleepingtech (dot)com

4. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bumping this thread after a long time :)

If someone from BSF would like me to design a logo, I will offer you a discounted price. of $40.99

I can assure you a quality logo design under $50. You don't have to spend a lot of money. Finding the best designers who can design logos at an affordable price is a huge task but I am reaching out to people as I'm not well known and don't have huge budget to spend on Google adwords.