Live chat software

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by romeenyer, Feb 14, 2013.

1. romeenyer

romeenyer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am wondering a live chat programme on my website (eCommerce) for customer support and live chat & also I want to track real time visitors, website traffic status and location. Any low price chat tool available in the market. Any suggestions?

2. Johndoe_56

Johndoe_56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Romeenyer welcome to the forum If you are looking to add live chat tool i would recommend you can try eAssistance Pro live chat software. It is fully customizable as per user requirements software that easily integrate with CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or eCommerce platforms such as Big Commerce, Magento, etc. You have to place a code on your website's web pages and download operator console. The software have some good features such as:
    Open multiple live chat sessions simultaneously.
    Real time visitor monitoring feature to get complete details of each and every visitor.
    Geo-location feature to view all visitors on a global map layout.
    Co-browsing feature to browse with website visitors.
    Customizable chat button to blend with your website.
    Auto-spell checker to generate perfect and serious chat.
    Get complete visitor statistics with visit’s summary and details along with page traffic leads.
    Secured chat environment with encrypted chat and server based centralized logs and many more..

eAssistance Pro Live chat solution offers free trial for 30 days. For more information go to website eassistancepro.com

Hope it helps

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For Live chat there is Liveperson which is quite good. When you are searching for live chat software you need to check the no. of operators that can use the chat simultaneously and if the software is secure.

4. MrJohn

MrJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are quite a few good free and paid choices out there. Just do a quick search on Google and I am sure you will find more than what you need.

5. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many tools which might help you to record your traffic on live chat system.
    Some of these include:
    - Click Table
    - Lucky Orange
    - Inspectlet
    - Ghostrec

6. jeniffer

jeniffer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend you to use Live2Support. Its one of the leading live chat software for website. Through Live2Support you can track real time visitors geo location, referral sources and other related details of visitors.

The benefits of Live2Support Chat Solution are as follows

• Real time Visitor Monitoring
    • Get Visitors Geo Location
    • Get Visitors Geo Location
    • 24/7 Customer Support
    • Customized visitor Chat window
    • Complete Visitor Statistics Log
    • File Transfer during chat
    • Call Back & Call Back History
    • Canned Message for Faster Reply
    • Chat History of every visitor
    • Web Based Interface
    • Post Chat Survey.
    • Hits Log

7. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Banckle has been pretty great for us. They have a free version if you have less than 25 chats a month.

You can read more at banckle.com

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

http://www.craftysyntax.com/ is open source Live Chat software that was very popular a few years ago. I'm not sure if it has all the features you need or if it is has been updated recently. However, as it's open source it's probably worth a look.

9. prettyming

prettyming
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really recommend Chat4Support.com. It will make your chat more effective with multiple features.

10. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, You can try IMsupporting.com , It has a free trial. And Im about ( PM me ) if you require any help.

-G

11. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best software available is from chat4support.com. Though buying one might be a little costly, it has almost all the features of a really modern support client including fully customizable chat robot and even, traffic monitoring and identification features. They also provide excellent support for all your concerns.

12. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend Comm100 live chat

Full customization, intelligent chat invitation, visitor monitor & tracking, comprehensive reports, customer rating, etc. And I think their price is reasonable.

13. kolTy

kolTy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

livechat solution - Nero Chat

I use Nero Chat (nerochat.com) and very satisfied. They have a very good Mobile application as well.

14. vega_rhaj

vega_rhaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not only focusing on chat tool,I usually prefer to visit review sites about the thing I am looking for than their actual website. Why? because first, it's not being biased and second, all information are clear and direct. In your part, maybe you can try visiting any reviews for best live chat tool that will let you see a clearer view to the best chat tools in the industry. I hope I had help you in your problem..:) God Bless..

15. sadiyakhan

sadiyakhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

liveperson, kayako, volusion, livechat.comm100 etc. are good option for live chat and normally mostly live chat service provider provides the service of analysis of traffic. I have good experience with 'liveperson'.

16. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think there is a Live Chat software link here in BAF Home page. You can check out that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ashwani Kataria

Ashwani Kataria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used Nero chat for live chat and this is good software for this purpose. and the services of it are good. and this is 3-into-1 chat solution foe websites.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i had good exprienced with liveperson , but alot of other live chat software are good in market , like Banckle,kayako,volusion , visit all of them , and then decied which software is good for you and your business , :) Thanks,

• Like Like x 1
  19. jeniffer

jeniffer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Liveperson is good but very expensive. If you compare features, support and price with Live2Support, Live2Support would be superior than other chat software. It is available on iPhone and Android devices as well. Custom chat window is also available free of cost at Live2Support. It is more of web analytic with live chat.

20. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best Live Chat Softwares

What are some good live chat software. I want to buy for my eCommerce website.