List of easy places to post hyperlink test

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Chris_Tax, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please provide me a list of places where I can post my hyperlink text without singing up as a member

From what I am reading here, it is posting in forums etc is more valuable than listing in directories.

i am in a situation where my competition is doing nothing
    Am i missing anything here?

Chris

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well Chris, there are lots of available classified ads where you can post your link without signing up or directories. But if you really want your website to grow, signing up for a couple of forums and be an active member in it or bookmark your site. But that requires membership.

3. mark111

mark111
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, Chris, there's a lot of ads where you can send a link without logging in or directories. But if you really want to grow your site, signing up for a couple of forums and participate actively, or bookmark your site. But it requires a subscription.

Photo mugs

4. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Question
    How many anchor text links per Forum should I have ?

Forum #1
    How many url links should I have?
    How many text hyperlinks should I have?

I

5. Indianweb

Indianweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Classified submission is a best way of getting high traffic.................www.ads2india.com best site

6. zorbis

zorbis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, You can submit your URL in search engine and directory submission sites where you need not to sign up, even some classifieds site also permit to submit URL without sign up. According to me, you should submit your URL in all possible directories whether you have to sign up for that if you really want to grow your business online.

7. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Without membership, you can still post hyperlink to blog and free directory
    2. Forum signature allow you to accumulate links and reputation, it increase the chances for search engine crawl a site. The most important thing, through forum you get free advise from expert and getting lot of info.

It is depend on forum guide, some forum allow 2 signature, some allow 3-4. Some of it limit to number of BBcode allow

8. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like suggest you to do submission with login. It is just because you can make changes in future.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dorfy

Dorfy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you try any hyperlinking to your forum I would advise downloading the Firefox NoDoFollow plugin, this will tell you which forums and blogs allow do follow links, most forum siggies are set to no Follow.
    Some will even disable hyperlinking in posts.
    A lot of forums will put posting restrictions on you, until you have made a certain amount of posts, which can be as many as 50 posts, all of which are moderated.

• Like Like x 1
  10. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

signing up and become a member to a forum with your link in the signature will definitely help. but don't just post a single thread of course be busy in the forum else you will be concidered spam by the admin :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to thank everyone. One thing I have learned this is a lot of work. I am an older man. I have in my past, learned COBOL, basic and DOS I was not meant to be a programmer.

12. jack123456

jack123456
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Without member, you can still post website link to blog and no cost directory
    Message board trademark allow you to obtain links and reputation, it increase the chances for seo examine a site. The most thing, through forum you get no cost advise from expert and getting lot of info.

13. Addaneye123

Addaneye123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can send your URL in seo and listing distribution sites where you need not to join, even some newspaper site also allow to send URL without indication up. According to me, you should send your URL in all possible internet directories whether you have to join for that if you really want to develop your online business.

14. Mark.Sanchez

Mark.Sanchez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Authority websites dont allow to post links without signing up although there are hundreds of websites who allow free hypertext but you will have to find.

15. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends upon the forums rules and regulations. Some of the forums will allow you to ad your links only in signatures and some allow within the post. There are penalty of ad forums that allow both.