List building

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Loskas, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Loskas

Loskas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd like to build an email-list for affiliate-marketing, but I have no idea how to do that. I don't have any product to give away. Or even services. How do you build your lists?

2. cenfos

cenfos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

WELL BY ADVERTISING, i suggest using adwords for a sec.
    and do viral marketing.works like a charm for some you know..
    well try making free ebooks always works and give it a tagline

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you have your own website? If you do you could start an opt-in list for a newsletter. That is you invite visitors to your site to submit their email and in return you will send them an email newsletter, say once per month.

There are also some online marketing businesses that sell email lists. If you are buying one of these lists please make sure that it is opt-in. That is, that the people on it volunteered their email address in the knowledge that it would be used for marketing purposes. If the list is not opt-in you risk upsetting a lot of people with SPAM email.

4. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah as fergal said, put things on your website or make your own website ( a know a good hosting company if anyone is intrested pm me ) how to do it is, get a few thousand email adresses, and all you can do after that is offer to sell or email them about a companys servise. there is a few fly ways of getting peoples adresses, for this you could make up a compitiotion which may or may not have a real prize and then ask for the email adress to see have they won, this can bring in email adresses which you will need. i have acess to 700 email, they are all live andactive they are on msn etc. pm me if you are intrested in buying them.

5. Charles-John

Charles-John
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The easiest solutions is to buy email lists from vendors. This is what I do. There are many websites like UnitedDatabase which sells email lists. Choose a targeted email list which suits your affiliate product, don't just buy them all.