Linux

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Matt, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have any of you guys used or maybe use the linux operating system? If so, do you like it? I think its great. It is possible to do a lot of things plus it is pretty fast compared to windows since it is more simpler.

2. hetalhet

hetalhet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well..

I have never experience using Linux personally however I have heard that it is one of the best OS and Very secure also. My friend use it as he is in open source web development and he is really happy with Linux.

3. CloptonCapital

CloptonCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Takes time to get used to, its capable of pretty much anything, it is definitely efficient and has a look to it of a ficticious operating system you would see in a movie.

4. ieintelligence

ieintelligence
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did, and i liked it when i was in university. i think Linux is a very safe OS and if you know some of the commands it would be much easier. lol btw there are some PC games you can play when you don't have internet , but its a little tedious

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No I didn't,But I want to use this Linux some of my friends told me that Linux is very nice.

6. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I recommend it if you are willing to learn something a little new. It's fairly easy to get a hold of also ;)