Linkedin profile

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by saniathomas, Mar 17, 2011.

1. saniathomas

saniathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can I use my Linkedin Profile for Website promotion as well and How ?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Yes, you can add a link to your website in your profile. You can also post about updates, changes or special offers on your website to LinkedIn, that will be seen by everyone in your network.

3. hetalhet

hetalhet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course yes.. You can use Linkedin Profile for Website promotion and if you have good network on Linkedin, you can really expect some benefit of doing it.

4. freelancemom

freelancemom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also bring in your RSS feed. Another good way to leverage LinkedIn is to start a group, or participate in groups. As you poise yourself as a though leader in your niche you'll gain interest and inquiries into your profile.

5. saniathomas

saniathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your suggestion. One thing more How can i increase my network on linkedin. If you can help me out in that also.

6. jonathan10387

jonathan10387
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you can use it effectively. But it also gives no follow link like other social media sites. You can also integrate in with twitter and some other sites so that you can easily post updates on it. Look out for your niche people on Linked and try to connect with them. This will increase your network on linked-in.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Include a link to your LinkedIn profile on your online and offline promotional materials. Look up all your contacts in LinkedIn and send them connection requests. When they accept your request, look through their contacts and send a connection request to anyone you know there. Do be careful not to send connection requests to people you don't know, because if people you contact report that they don't know you, your account is likely to be suspended.

8. CloptonCapital

CloptonCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The other thing you should know about linkedin is you simpy can not have too many connections. I have about 1300 and its great because when people search for my name I show up number 2 out of hundreds.

9. Transcribe

Transcribe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write about your site in 'about me' section. Add your product and services.

10. saniathomas

saniathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I thing its a better idea .. i will definitely try this out. Looking for your support in future also.

11. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the most important parts of LinkedIn is your profile. That's what you use to connect with people in your network and your profile is how you get found on LinkedIn by potential employers. In addition, your LinkedIn profile can increase your visibility online and help you build your professional brand.

12. Indianweb

Indianweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh! really Linkedin is a great social networking sites you can share your website promotion with it.

13. Addaneye123

Addaneye123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can use it properly. But it also gives no follow website like other group public networking websites. You can also include in with tweets content and some other websites so that you can easily publish up-dates on it. Look out for your market people on Attached and try to be connected to them. This will improve your program on linked-in.

14. jack123456

jack123456
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the most essential components of LinkedIn is your account. That's what you use to be connected with individuals in your system and your account is how you get discovered on LinkedIn by prospective businesses. Additionally, your LinkedIn account can improve your awareness on the internet and help you develop your expert company.

15. kathyclark

kathyclark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

LinkedIn does have a website link section. If you're well searched there are chanced that the website you moderate could be visited too.

16. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it is same as other social network such as twitter or facebook, input some related information, add your website and be active there to get more follower or fan, then you can get traffic from linkedin to your website

17. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you could. But if you will use LinkedIn, it only means you are handling the credibility and integrity if your portal.
    So, through LinkedIn, you should maintain a positive feedback from your customers or clients.

18. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Join groups that are in your niche. Be consistent and provide hand-on & valuable information. Include your website, twitter account and facebook fanpage.

19. Mark.Sanchez

Mark.Sanchez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that linkedin is the best platform to promote business at social level because linkedin is beind used by the professionals not normal users.

20. jacoboram75

jacoboram75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can not promote your site.