Link Out Reach

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by smartkathy, Oct 20, 2012.

1. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there. Please tell me what is link outreach? I have asked the same thing but there are no satisfactory answers I got. Please reply me.

Thanks in advance.:confused:

2. Maximspace

Maximspace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. catash

catash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link outreach is a campaign that a webmaster can conduct to certain sites in exchange for a link. Ideally, you should pitch something to a webmaster, something that the respective person might find valuable enough to share (with a link to you). The Search Engine Land article mentioned earlier is very good.

4. KScott55

KScott55
    uix_expand uix_collapse

^ exactly right. Always remember to be polite and not spammy when you are contacting webmasters to obtain a link.

5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't respond to people who actually email me regarding link exchange so I guess it might not work. Does anyone ever reply to them?

6. pixacompanyphil

pixacompanyphil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link out reach is another term for building reputation with other webmasters or online business owner. Upon building a good relationship, you can now then send them a link exchange proposal. It's a method where both you and your party will benefit from it.

Remember link out reach is for the benefit of two or more webmasters or online business owners.

Some resources that can be used in doing link out reach are:

Social media platform
    Forums
    community websites

7. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link Outreach depends on how you conduct your outreach. You can ask them to review your products or services in exchange of freebies (of course your products/services). Sometimes it's different like perhaps you want to partner with them and if all things work, you can ask a link back to your business.

Well that's not exactly link exchange like i-will-link-to-you-so-that-you-can-link-back type it's more of creating relationship with website owners and bloggers to increase your visibility.

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just chose which of them. I understand making good relationship with the rest of those people in the industry especially those with same niche but they should at least look at what they are offering if its worth.

9. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the term "link outreach" is a somewhat of a dated term. Basically its link building, The process of getting quality Web sites to link to your Web site, in order to improve search engine rankings. Also, link building on its own is getting obsolete, with google, yahoo, and bing concentrating more and more on "social signals" fb likes, tweets, etc link building just on its own is not the only method to produce high rankings serps.