Link building

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 30, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone,

I manage a site of Online Shopping. How do I start building inbound links to my page (all from my specific nitch) ? how do i know which of those links are high quality ones ?

Thank you,

2. Timsmith

Timsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sir you have to use SEO methods like on page and off page or PPC and so on and you can easily check the results by using various tools like:-
    Google Webmaster Tools - for indexing your site
    Google Analytics - to determine where your traffic is coming from, bounce rate, page views and such
    Google Keywords Tool - for keyword research
    SEO Quake - an extension for your browser that lets you know stats like PR, Alexa rank, and other SEO parameters.

3. BizMarketing

BizMarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use many tools to determine relative quality of the pages. Google’s PageRank is one tool. Alexa rankings are another good tool. I pay attention to those factors, but more important to me is the importance of a page to my customers. Is the page something they want to read? Is the content from someone they want to follow? Is the site an important new sites or important in their community?

When I start asking those question the issue of quality become obvious. For local SEO, links from the local newspaper, school, Chamber of Commerce, and local businesses are powerful. They are “high quality” for that intent and that market, but may not be “high quality” for an international campaign.

Think about your market and who they follow, what sites they use, and what content they consume. When you figure that out, you will know what high quality sources of links are.