Link building is alive or dead in 2018 seo practice?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bmwillsmith, Jan 25, 2018.

1. nico_sutherland

nico_sutherland
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it's still working good but there are some changes. People are more interested in different media and interactive elements so you need to make such content. If you will make link building with such interactive features it will give a better result. And one more interesting moment that I've noticed is that social media working better now. I mean social pages and account for your brand or website will give you a good boost in the long-term perspective.

2. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is one of the important part of SEO & It won't dead as SEO is incomplete without Link building. As we know there are two factors for SEO as On Page & Off page SEO.

ON PAGE Stand for - Updation, Titles, Description and Keywords

OFF page Stand for - Link Building, Submission

I don't think it will dead in future but yes some changes can appear in future but won't dead.

#22 Julia Ann, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  3. prashaant kd

prashaant kd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is complemented with content writing. These are the two pillars to rank well in search results. As said by google links (high quality) are the signal of the authority of your website domain.
    Secondly, rich content for the users for which searc engines are existing.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I disagree, there is a lot more to SEO than link building and content writing. Try reading the Google SEO guide for more information on basic SEO: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7451184?hl=en

5. jeffscott

jeffscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is already dead for the link spammers but for the reputation practitioners through quality content for the users, its one of the most effective ways to reach target audience.

6. Siddharth Opticals

Siddharth Opticals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Link building is alive in 2018 seo practice but always go with high da and high traffic websites for positive results.

7. Xeovo

Xeovo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Natural link building is the best one.