Link buiding will help to rank the blogspot wesbite?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kpkarthik, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a blogspot website that I want to place on the 1st page of search engines. Do normal link building techniques help to improve the search engine ranking position of Blogspot website?

#1 kpkarthik, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It depends on what you mean by "normal" link building techniques. Many of the techniques that have been used, and recommended, by members of this forum are no longer effective, including forum posting, blog comments, directories, and article submission sites. One problem with sites like blogspot and blogger is that they use templates, so the amount of on-page optimization you can do is limited. As a result, you may not be able to do all of the on-page optimization you need to do, and you create or obtain links for a site that the search engines may not rank.
    As far as the links themselves, you should be using networking sites to engage with others who may link to your site themselves, or you can ask them for a link once they have been in your contact list, and they have gotten to know you through your own participation. You can also create links through your own blog, and through articles published on reputable sites, but most of your links should come from others, not from your own link-building efforts.

3. davidblack

davidblack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you are right, link building efforts are become difficult now needs more work. For successful link building , build contacts and then ask them t put your link on there sites. This is key.

4. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you already build great connections through social media, you'll be surprised that some of these sites are already sharing your link and posting it to other sites, so - just keep sharing your site on Social Communities. :D

5. ConsultJoseph

ConsultJoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This. Although, (haven't seen blog quality) the last part wherein at least more than half of your incoming links should be made organically is something easier said than done. With that being said, if you were to build links, focus on ones wherein you can put good related content in along with your link in the body section. This is called a contextual link and it's more effective than blog comments and other easy to build links with no content.

6. lets-build

lets-build
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think making connections and a good name for yourself is what needs to be focused on these days. Make sure your onsite seo is done well and you'll get the google ranking you deserve in the end.

7. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my personal experience. If your website is a subdomain I mean to say www.123.blogspot.com then it is difficult to rank and if it is with www.123.com then it will rank. One more suggestion I would like to give you is try to write good and informative qualify content then It will ranks. :)

8. Laurn

Laurn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Page rank is based on combination of the quality of the content, your search engine optimization and quality link and viewer ship. You can improve all these aspect and gets high rank of the web page.

9. jayantisoftwares

jayantisoftwares
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes it's true that link building will help you to to improve your blog website ranking but you can also improve your blog rank by doing social media marketing always trying to do that more people can like and share your blog it will help you to increase your website traffic....thanks

10. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it will be an uphill battle for you. I do have a blogger page that I want to rank but with competition, i might not make it. I however created a new page specifically for long tail keyword and i think it could work along with normal link building.

11. Luke Swenson

Luke Swenson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine ranking and there is no substitute for great content. You can also try SEOclerks, many freelancers on this site provide ranking at a cheap rate.

12. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it will. What ever may be the website is about, link building following up a diversification will have a great importance for the ranking perspective. And that will keep importance for the blogspot site as well.

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.